Festive Decorated Cookie Dessert Board
Indulge in this festive dessert board that's perfect for your holiday gatherings. Crafted with care and creativity, this board is sure to delight one and all with the array of sweet treats, including fun decorated cookies.
Prep time90 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsPhoto shows approximately 22 servings.
- Maynards Swedish Berries
- Decorated Oreo Cookies (See Tips.)
- Chocolate-dipped Ritz Crackers (See Tips.)
- Oreo Cookies
- Oreo White Fudge Covered Cookies
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, broken into squares
- Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate, broken into triangles
- Prepared hot cocoa
- Miniature marshmallows
- Place Swedish Berries in small bowl, then place the bowl on a large platter or serving board.
- Arrange all remaining ingredients except the hot cocoa and marshmallows on platter as show in photo.
- Fill mugs with hot cocoa, then top with marshmallows just before serving the dessert board.
- Cookie and hot cocoa boards can be prepared for any number of servings, depending on the size of the gathering. Use a guideline of 1 (6- to 8-oz.) mug of hot cocoa and 1 serving of cookies per person. The number of cookies per serving will depend on what cookies are served. Follow the serving size listed in the recipe, or on the package if serving undecorated cookies.