OREO Triple-Chocolate Layered Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 1 piece (122 g) each.
- 1½ cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (100 g) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, melted
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 18 Mini Oreo Cookies, chopped
- Mix baking crumbs and butter in 9-inch pie plate; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Pour 1 cup pudding into medium bowl. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Pour into crust. .
- Add 1 cup whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir gently until blended. Spread over chocolate layer in crust.
- Stir chopped cookies into remaining whipped topping; spread over pie. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- How to Melt Chocolate in Microwave
Break chocolate into squares; place in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min., stirring every 30 sec. Continue microwaving until completely melted, stirring every 10 sec.
- Special Extra
Garnish each piece of pie with 3 additional Mini Oreo Cookies just before serving.
Prepare using chocolate fat-free instant pudding mix, skim milk and light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|