DAIRY MILK Chocolate Royale Cheesecake
Take cheesecake to the next level with this sleek and smooth chocolate.
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 55min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (130 g) each.
- 1½ cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup plus 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 4 bars Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate (100 g each), melted
- 3 Tbsp. raspberry liqueur
- ½ tsp. orange zest
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup mixed fresh berries (blueberries and raspberries)
- 1 Tbsp. icing sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine baking crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining granulated sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add chocolate, liqueur and orange zest; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 55 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Top with berries and icing sugar just before serving.
- How to Avoid Cracked Cheesecakes
After adding the eggs, be careful not to overbeat the batter since this can cause the baked cheesecake to crack.
Substitute hazelnut liqueur, orange liqueur or orange juice for the raspberry liqueur.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|