OREO Holiday Reindeer
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie (24 g) each
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 12 small pretzel twists, cut crosswise in half
- ¼ cup white decorating icing
- 12 Maynards Swedish Berries
- 24 mini candy button eyes
- Twist the top and bottom halves of each cookie in opposite directions to separate the cookie halves, leaving all the creme filling on one half of each cookie.
- Place the creme-topped cookie pieces, creme sides up, on a parchment-covered baking sheet. Press 2 pretzel pieces into the creme filling on each cookie piece for the reindeer's antlers. Cover with remaining cookie halves, top sides up.
- Place a small dot of the white icing onto the flat side of each Swedish Berry; gently press onto top of each cookie sandwich for the reindeer's nose. Add the candy eyes, securing the candies to tops of cookies with the remaining icing.
- Let stand 1 hour or until icing is firm.
If the dipped pretzel pieces do not stick to the creme filling inside the reassembled cookies, use a small amount of the remaining candy coating to help secure the pretzels to the cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|