Sweet & Salty OREO Pretzel S’mores
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 s'more (28 g) each.
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 1 Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar (100 g), broken into 12 (2-square) pieces
- 12 miniature pretzel twists
- 12 marshmallows
- Separate cookie halves, leaving cream on one half of each cookie.
- Place 6 cookie halves, cream sides up, in single layer on toaster oven tray.
- Top with 1 each milk chocolate piece, pretzel and marshmallow.
- Bake in toaster oven at 350°F for 2 min. or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Remove tray from toaster oven carefully. Cover each with plain cookie half, top side up; press together gently to secure.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Let cool 1 min. before serving.
Ensure you’ve left plenty of space between the heating elements and the marshmallows before turning the toaster oven on.
Heat oven to 350°F. Separate cookies as directed. Place plain cookie halves, top sides down, in single layer on baking sheet; top with marshmallows. Bake 1 to 2 min. or until marshmallows are puffed. Immediately place remaining cookie halves, cream sides up, next to other cookie halves on baking sheet; top with milk chocolate pieces and pretzels. Use spatula to carefully flip marshmallow-topped cookies, 1 at a time, then place over milk chocolate-topped cookie halves to make 12 s’mores. Gently press top cookie halves into s'mores to secure.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|