OREO Crunch Bars
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 bar (38 g) each.
- 24 Oreo Cookies, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (198 g) marshmallow creme
- 1 pkg. (100 g) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crush 16 cookies; coarsely chop remaining cookies. Mix crushed cookies with butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread marshmallow creme onto crust to within 1/2 inch of edges; top with chopped chocolate, nuts and chopped cookies. Press lightly into marshmallow creme to secure.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until lightly browned; cool completely before cutting into bars.
Prepare using your favourite Cadbury Chocolate.
Substitute peanuts for the walnuts.
- Cooking Know-How
To make spreading and cleanup easier, spray spatula with cooking spray before using to spread the marshmallow creme over the crust.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|