OREO White Fudge Covered Cookie Ornaments
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie each
- 2 Tbsp. white decorating icing, divided
- 12 Oreo White Fudge Covered Cookies
- 1½ tsp. holiday coloured sprinkles
- 1 Tbsp. green decorating icing
- ½ tsp. red and green pearl sprinkles
- 18 dragees
- 12 Maynards Swedish Berries
- Spread a thin layer of white icing onto tops of 6 cookies; top with holiday sprinkles.
- Pipe green icing onto tops of the remaining cookies as shown in photo; top with pearl sprinkles.
- Dot the remaining icing onto tops of cookies. Gently press flat sides of Swedish Berries onto the icing.
- Let stand 1 hour or until icing is firm.
Dragees are for decoration only. Remove and discard the dragees from the cookies before serving.
- Happy Hannukah
To decorate the cookies for Hannukah, substitute blue decorating icing for the green icing, and top the decorated cookies with blue and white sprinkles.
Melt 3 white candy coating wafers as directed on package. Use instead of the white decorating icing.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|