Christmas Tree OREO Cookie Ball Pops
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 21 servings, 2 cookie pops (43 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. mint extract, divided
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (225 g each) white baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 drops green food colouring
- 1 Tbsp. mini candy-coated chocolate pieces
- decorating icing
- Mix cream cheese, 1/2 tsp. extract and cookie crumbs until well blended. Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Stir in food colouring and remaining extract. Dip balls in chocolate; place on parchment or waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Insert lollipop stick into each ball to serve.
You will need 1-1/3 pkg. (300 g each) Oreo Cookies to get the 36 cookies needed to prepare this recipe.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
To easily coat balls with melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Then, use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls on prepared baking sheet.
Substitute crushed candy canes for the candy-coated chocolate pieces.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|