OREO Christmas Trees
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 40min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie (30 g) each
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 170 g (1/2 of 340-g pkg.) white candy coating wafers, melted
- ½ tsp. white nonpareils
- ½ tsp. white sparkling sugar
- ¼ cup green decorating icing
- 12 small candy stars
- ½ tsp. dragees
- ½ tsp. holiday nonpareils
- ½ tsp. mixed red and white pearl sprinkles
- 1 tsp. brown decorating icing
- Dip 1/3 of each cookie into candy coating. Scrape off excess coating, then place the cookies in a single layer on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with white nonpareils and sparkling sugar. Let stand 30 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- Pipe green icing onto cookies in the shape of a Christmas tree. Immediately decorate the trees with candy stars, dragees, holiday nonpareils and pearl sprinkles as shown in photo.
- Pipe brown icing at the bases of the trees for the tree trunks.
- Let stand 1 hour or until icing is firm.
Dragees are for decoration only. Remove and discard the dragees before serving the cookies.
Melt 1 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips as directed on package. Use instead of the chocolate icing.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|