OREO Pumpkin Spice Cookie Balls
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 48 servings.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 pkg. (170 g each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 1¼ cups orange coloured sugar
- 12 pretzel sticks, each broken into 4 pieces
- 60 g green candy coating wafers
- ½ tsp. oil
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and pumpkin pie spice until blended; roll into 48 (1-inch) balls.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Dip cookie balls, 1 at a time, in melted chocolate, then roll in coloured sugar until evenly coated. Place on prepared baking sheet. Insert 1 pretzel piece into top of each for the pumpkin's stem.
- Microwave candy wafers and oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Spoon into disposable piping bag fitted with decorating tip. Cut small piece off tip of bag; use to add vines to pumpkins as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- How to More Easily Dip the Cookie Balls
Roll cream cheese mixture into 48 balls and insert pretzel stick pieces into cookie balls as directed. Place on parchment-covered baking sheet. Freeze 15 min. Remove 12 cookie balls from freezer. Use pretzel "handles" to dip cookie balls in chocolate, then roll in coloured sugar. Return to baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookie balls. Decorate with melted candy coating as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|