WHEAT THINS Pesto & Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Prep time10 min
Total time2hr 10min
ServingsMakes 4-1/2 cups dip or 36 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 11 crackers (20 g) each.
- 1 jar (270 mL) pesto
- 1 tub (250 g) soft cream cheese, divided
- 1 container (500 g) sour cream, divided
- 1 jar (360 g) roasted red peppers, drained, chopped
- Wheat Thins Crackers
- Mix pesto and half the cream cheese spread in medium bowl. Stir in half the sour cream.
- Add remaining cream cheese spread to seperate medium bowl; stir in peppers and remaining sour cream. Refrigerate both dips 2 hours.
- Spoon dips alternately into serving bowl; swirl with knife. Serve with crackers.
- Make Ahead
Dips can be stored in refrigerator up to 24 hours before spooning into serving bowl and swirling as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|