WHEAT THINS Spicy Crab Rangoon Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 30 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 pkg. (200 g) shredded pepper Jack cheese, divided
- ⅓ cup chopped mixed green and red peppers, divided
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped fresh crabmeat
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. hot pepper sauce
- Wheat Thins Toasted Pita Original Crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cheese and 1 Tbsp. peppers.
- Mix remaining shredded cheese and peppers with all remaining ingredients except crackers; spread onto bottom of baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with reserved cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with reserved peppers. Serve with crackers.
Prepare using imitation crabmeat.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.1g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|