RITZwich Holiday Tree
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 3 cracker sandwiches (87 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick light cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 60 Ritz Crackers
- 1 piece (3-inch square) red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped mixed green and red peppers
- Mix first 4 ingredients until blended.
- Spread onto 30 crackers; cover with remaining crackers to make 30 sandwiches.
- Stack cracker sandwiches on large plate to resemble Christmas tree as shown in photo, using 10 sandwiches for bottom row, and ending with 1 sandwich at top.
- Use 2-inch cookie cutter to cut a star-shaped piece out of red pepper square; place at top of tree.
- Sprinkle chopped peppers over tree for the lights.
Prepare using Ritz Real Cheddar Cheese Crackers, and substituting black pepper for the garlic powder.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|