WHEAT THINS White Bean & Artichoke Dip
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 2 cups dip or 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 crackers each.
- 3½ cups drained canned white kidney beans
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, divided
- 1 can (390 mL) artichoke hearts, drained, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. zest and 1 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Wheat Thins Crackers
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. EACH beans and peppers for later use. Cut 1 artichoke heart into thin slices; set aside.
- Process cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic with remaining beans and artichoke hearts in food processor until well blended and almost smooth. Spoon into medium bowl.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley and remaining peppers; mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top dip with reserved beans and peppers, and artichoke slices before serving with the crackers.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle dip with additional chopped fresh parsley before serving. Garnish with fresh lemon slices.
- How to Use the Remaining Canned Beans
Spoon remaining canned beans into airtight container. Refrigerate up to 3 days before using as desired, such as adding to your favourite mixed green salad.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 5g|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|