PIRATE Snowball Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 21 servings, 2 cookie balls (42 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (350 g) Peek Freans Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (170 g each) white baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended. Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Dip balls in chocolate; place on parchment or waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with coconut; press lightly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
To easily coat balls with melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Then, use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls on prepared baking sheet.
- Size Wise
Enjoy your favourite holiday foods while keeping portion size in mind.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds or just until softened. Add 15 seconds for each additional package of cream cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|