PIRATE Peanut Butter Cookie Balls
Pack up these sweet treats and spread the joy! Our Peanut Butter Cookie Balls are perfect for holiday gift-giving - who can resist these bite-size peanut butter and chocolate truffles?
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 21 servings, 2 cookie balls (40 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (300 g) Peek Freans Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (225 g each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- Remove 1 Tbsp. cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining crumbs until well blended. Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Dip balls in chocolate; place on parchment or waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with melted chocolate, add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Then, use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove cookie balls with forks and allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl before placing cookie balls on prepared baking sheet.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle cookie balls with coloured sugar or sprinkles in addition to, or instead of, the cookie crumbs.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|