Double-Decker OREO Cheesecake
Prep time25 min
Total time5hr 40min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 piece (126 g) each.
- 36 Oreo Cookies, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Process 30 cookies in food processor until finely ground. Add butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended; pour half over crust. Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter; pour over batter in pan. Chop remaining cookies; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
You will need 2 pkg. (270 g each) Oreo Cookies to get the 36 cookies needed to prepare this recipe.
Prepare using non-hydrogenated margarine, light brick cream cheese and low-fat sour cream.
- Make Ahead
Wrap cooled cheesecake tightly in foil. Freeze up to 2 months. Thaw in refrigerator overnight before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|