OREO Cheesecake Bites
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 5min
ServingsMakes 36 servings, 1 bars (48 g) each.
- 36 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 225-g pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup 35% whipping cream
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Finely crush 18 cookies; mix with butter until blended. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Chop 9 of the remaining cookies; stir into batter. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool 1 hour. After about 15 min., microwave chocolate and whipping cream in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Cool until ready to use.
- Spread chocolate mixture over cheesecake. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into 36 bars. Cut remaining cookies into quarters; use to garnish bars.
- How to Neatly Cut Dessert Bars
When cutting creamy-textured desserts, such as cheesecake, carefully wipe off the knife blade between cuts with a clean damp towel. This prevents the creamy filling from building up on the blade, ensuring clean cuts that leave the edges intact.
- How to Make Mess-Free Cookie Crumbs
Crushing cookies into crumbs can be a messy task. To keep the mess to a minimum, place the whole cookies in a resealable plastic bag. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. Crush the cookies into crumbs by rolling a rolling pin across the bag until the crumbs are as fine as you need.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|