OREO Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake
Prep time55 min
Total time5hr 35min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, 1 piece (122 g) each.
- 20 Oreo Cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 6 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces, melted and cooled
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each just until blended.
- Reserve 1 cup batter. Stir chocolate into remaining batter; pour over crust. Top with spoonfuls of reserved batter.
- Swirl batters with knife. Bake 40 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Use foil handles to remove chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- Special Extra
Garnish with chocolate curls just before serving. Use a vegetable peeler to shave the side of an additional piece of semi-sweet chocolate until desired amount of curls is obtained. Wrap remaining chocolate and store at room temperature for another use.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|