OREO Cheesecake Bites
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 5min
ServingsMakes 36 servings, 1 piece (43 g) each.
- 30 Oreo Cookies, divided
- ½ cup non-hydrogenated margarine, divided
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 225-g pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Finely crush 24 cookies. Melt 1/4 cup margarine; mix with crumbs. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Chop remaining cookies. Gently stir into batter; pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool. Meanwhile, microwave chocolate and remaining margarine in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until blended. Cool until ready to use.
- Spread melted chocolate over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into 36 pieces to serve.
- How to Neatly Cut Dessert Bars
When cutting creamy-textured bars, such as cheesecake bars, carefully wipe off the knife blade between cuts with a clean damp towel. This prevents the creamy filling from building up on the blade, ensuring clean cuts that leave the edges intact.
Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|