OREO Cappuccino Chocolate-Swirl Cheesecake Bars
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 55min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, 1 piece (120 g) each.
- 24 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 60 g 70% cacao dark chocolate, melted, cooled
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Add coffee and cinnamon to boiling water; stir until coffee granules are dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add coffee and sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Reserve 1 cup batter; pour remaining batter over crust. Stir chocolate into reserved batter; drop by tablespoonfuls over batter in pan. Swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 40 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Easily Cut the Cheesecake
Use foil handles to remove chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|