HONEY MAID White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 50min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 piece (130 g) each.
- 1½ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. (2/3 of 170-g pkg.) white baking chocolate, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 16 mini candy canes
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and peppermint extract in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces to serve.
- Top each cheesecake piece with a dollop of whipped topping and candy cane just before serving.
- Serving Suggestion
This is a great dessert to share at a holiday party. At 16 servings, there's enough to feed a crowd.
Prepare using brick light cream cheese, light sour cream and light whipped topping.
Dessert can be part of a healthful eating plan but remember to keep an eye on the portion size.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|