HONEY MAID "Key Lime" Cloud Squares
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 square (92 g) each.
- 1 cups Honey Maid Crumbs, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (85 g) lime jelly powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup lime juice
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. crumbs. Mix remaining crumbs with butter; press onto bottom of plastic wrap-lined 9-inch square pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add boiling water to jelly powder in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir 2 min. or until thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in milk, then lime juice. Add jelly; mix well. Whisk in 1 cup whipped topping. Pour over crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or until firm. Cover with remaining whipped topping. just before serving; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Use plastic wrap to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares.
- Make Ahead
Dessert can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before covering with whipped toppingand sprinkling with reserved crumbs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|