HONEY MAID Fruity Cheesecake
Prep time30 min
Total time6hr 30min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 1 piece (115 g) each.
- 1 cup Honey Maid Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup each blueberries, sliced fresh strawberries and sliced peeled kiwi
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine crumbs, margarine and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 min.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, flour and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Beat in dry pudding mix.
- Pour cream cheese batter over crust.
- Bake 45 min. to 1 hour or until centre of cheesecake is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan; discard foil. Place cheesecake on platter; cover with whipped topping. Top with fruit.
- Special Extra
For more lemon flavour, stir 1 Tbsp. lemon zest into the batter before pouring over the crust.
Savour a serving of this crowd-pleasing dessert on special occasions.
Substitute fresh raspberries for the sliced kiwi.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|