HONEY MAID Caramel Cheesecake Bars
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 30min
ServingsMakes 32 servings, 1 bar (61 g) each.
- 1½ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray. Combine crumbs, 1/2 cup nuts and butter; press onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with remaining nuts. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into bars.
Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portion size.
- How to Store
Store cheesecake in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|