HONEY MAID Caramel-Apple Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 5min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 piece (84 g) each.
- 1½ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- ¾ tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 3 Gala apples, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 15 caramels
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Mix 2 Tbsp. sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon until blended; reserve for later use. Beat cream cheese with remaining sugar and cinnamon with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Toss apples with reserved sugar mixture; spoon over cheesecake batter.
- Bake 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Microwave caramels and water in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until sauce is smooth when stirred. Drizzle over cheesecake just before serving.
- How to Soften the Cream Cheese
Microwave completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Since this delicious cheesecake makes 24 servings, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|