HONEY MAID Break-Aways
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 square (29 g) each.
- 24 Honey Maid Wafers
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 bars (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, broken into small pieces
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange wafers in single layer in 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bring butter and sugar to boil in medium saucepan on medium heat; cook 2 min. or until butter is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Pour over wafers; immediately spread to completely cover all wafers.
- Bake 6 to 8 min. or until sugar mixture is lightly browned and bubbly. Top with chocolate; bake 1 to 2 min. or until melted. Remove from oven.
- Immediately spread chocolate over wafers. Sprinkle with nuts; press lightly into chocolate with back of spoon. Cool completely before breaking into squares.
Substitute peanuts for the pecans.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|