DAIRY MILK Chewy Chocolate-Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 26 servings, 1 cookie (32 g) each.
- 4 bars (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, divided
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Chop 2 chocolate bars; set aside. Break remaining chocolate bars into small pieces; place in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until completely melted.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Stir in nuts and chopped chocolate.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 13 min. or edges are set. Cool on baking sheets 2 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Prepare using Cadbury Premium Dark Dark Chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.1g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|