DAIRY MILK Chunk Cookie-Stuffed Brownies
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 brownie (55 g) each.
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups chopped Peek Freans Pirate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies, divided
- 2 bars (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, extending ends of foil over sides. Microwave unsweetened chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Beat in flour. Stir in 1 cup chopped cookies and milk chocolate.
- Pour into prepared pan; sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely. Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan before cutting to serve.
Substitute Nilla Wafers,
Cookies or Oreo Cookies for the PirateCookies.
Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.4g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|