DAIRY MILK Chocolate Chunk-Banana Bread
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 35min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, 1 slice (74 g) each.
- 6 Tbsp. butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed fully ripe bananas (about 3)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2¼ cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ salt
- 2 bars (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs; mix well. Blend in bananas and sour cream.
- Combine dry ingredients. Gradually add to banana mixture, mixing just until blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
- Cooking Know-How
For best flavour, use fully ripe bananas as listed in recipe. If bananas are ripe before you are ready to use them, mash, then freeze in 1-cup portions in freezer-weight resealable plastic bags. Thaw in refrigerator before using as desired.
Prepare with Cadbury Premium Dark Dark Chocolate.
Enjoy your favourite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.3g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|