HONEY MAID Blueberry Refrigerator Pie
Prep time25 min
Total time3hr 25min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 1 piece (138 g) each.
- 1⅓ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 6 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 5 Tbsp. water, divided
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ tsp. zest and 1 Tbsp. juice from 1 orange
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix crumbs and melted butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 10 min. or until golden brown; cool.
- Meanwhile, combine 1-1/2 cups blueberries, sugar and 2 Tbsp. water in large saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Dissolve cornstarch in remaining water; whisk into blueberry mixture. Simmer on low heat 2 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add butter, zest and juice; stir until butter is melted. Stir in 3 cups of the remaining blueberries.
- Pour blueberry mixture into crust; top with remaining blueberries. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Top with whipped topping. Remove side of pan before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|