CHIPS AHOY! Brownie Cups
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings.
- 36 Chewy Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Mint Chocolate Chip Flavour Cookies (1-1/2 pkg. [280 g each])
- 1 pkg. (450 g) brownie mix
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Break 2 cookies in half; press 3 halves around inside paper-lined muffin cup. Crumble remaining half into cup; press to form crust. Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; spoon into prepared cups, adding about 2 Tbsp. to each cup.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in centres comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool in pans 5 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Prepare using Chewy Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creations Mocha Flavour Chunk Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|