OREO Cookie Pancakes
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 5 pancakes each.
- 6 Double Stuf Oreo Cookies
- 1 cup complete (just add water) pancake and waffle mix
- ¾ cup water
- Separate cookies. Scrape creme filling into small bowl; reserve for later use.
- Crush cookies; place in medium bowl. Stir in pancake mix. Add water, stir just until moistened. Let stand 2 min. Meanwhile, heat large skillet on medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray.
- Ladle batter into hot skillet, using 1 Tbsp. batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.
- Remove pancakes from skillet; spread with reserved creme filling.
If batter is too thick, add more water, 1 Tbsp. at a time, until batter is of desired consistency.
- Special Extra
Serve topped with additional chopped Double Stuff OREO Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|