OREO Peanut Butter-Striped Delight
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 40min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 piece (80 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (300 g) Oreo Cookies
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 cups plus 2 Tbsp. cold milk, divided
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- Process cookies in food processor until fine crumbs form; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate 10 min. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in 1-1/4 cups whipped topping. spread over crust.
- Beat pudding mixes and remaining milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in peanut butter; spread over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Cover with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm before cutting into 24 pieces to serve.
- Better For You
Save 50 calories and 4g of total fat, including 4g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with 30% Less Fat Oreo Cookies, light brick cream cheese, skim milk, light whipped topping, fat-free instant pudding and light peanut butter.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle with grated semi-sweet chocolate just before serving.
- How to Easily Cut Dessert
For easier serving, place dessert in freezer about 1 hour before cutting into pieces.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|