CADBURY S'more Brownies
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 36 servings, 1 brownie (39 g) each.
- 20 Honey Maid Wafers, divided
- 2 bars (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, divided
- ¾ cup butter
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 2½ cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Place 16 wafers in prepared pan, trimming as necessary to fit. Break remaining wafers into small pieces; reserve trimmed and broken wafer pieces for later use.
- Break half of 1 chocolate bar at score marks; place in large microwaveable bowl. Add butter. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. or until chocolate is almost melted. stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add sugar, cocoa powder, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour; pour over wafers in pan.
- Bake 30 to 32 min. or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Meanwhile, chop remaining chocolate.
- Sprinkle marshmallows and chopped chocolate over brownie; bake 3 to 5 min. or until marshmallows begin to puff. Immediately top with reserved wafer pieces; press gently into marshmallows with back of spoon. Cool. Use foil handles to lift brownie from pan before cutting to serve.
- How to Easily Cut Brownies
For ease in cutting, dip knife in warm water and wipe dry between cuts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.2g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|