CADBURY Chocolate Silk Cherry-Topped Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (123 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 bars (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, melted, cooled
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 can (540 mL) cherry pie filling
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese, chocolate and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Whisk in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Spoon dollops of remaining whipped topping around edge of pie just before serving; fill centre with cherry pie filling.
Prepare using Cadbury Premium Dark Dark Chocolate.
This delicious pie can be part of a healthy eating plan but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.4g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|