Spiderweb OREO Pumpkin Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 10min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 slice each (125 g).
- 1¼ cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 can (29 oz/822 g) pumpkin
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 tsp. oil
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix baking crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and cornstarch; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until centre is almost set; cool slightly. Spread with sour cream. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Place chocolate and oil in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM 1 minute; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Drizzle over cheesecake in spiral pattern. Starting at centre of cheesecake, pull a toothpick through the lines to outside edge of cheesecake to resemble a spider's web. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Enjoy a serving of this indulgent cheesecake on special occasions.
- Make it Easy
For easy drizzling, pour melted chocolate into small plastic bag. Snip off a small piece from one of the bottom corners of the bag and squeeze out the chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|