Frozen TOBLERONE Mousse Squares
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 square (77 g) each.
- 1 cup Oreo Baking Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 bars (100 g each) Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate, divided
- 2 tubs (250 g each) soft cream cheese
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of plastic wrap-lined 9-inch square pan.
- Microwave 1-1/2 Toblerone bars on MEDIUM 1 min. or until melted. Beat cream cheese spread in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Blend in melted chocolate. Whisk in whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours. Chop remaining 1/2 chocolate bar; sprinkle over dessert. Use plastic wrap to remove dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
Enjoy a serving of this rich-and-indulgent dessert on special occasions.
- Frozen Chocolate Mousse Squares
Prepare substituting non-hydrogenated margarine for the butter and 5 oz. semi-sweet chocolate for the Toblerone bars, using 4 oz. to prepare the mousse and making curls from remaining chocolate for the garnish.