DAIRY MILK Super-Easy PB & C Cookies
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 cookies (38 g) each.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 bars (42 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, each chopped into 12 pieces
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix first 3 ingredients with spoon until well blended.
- Roll into 24 balls; place, 4 inches apart, on baking sheets.
- Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.) Gently press 1 chocolate piece into top of each cookie on baking sheet. Cool on baking sheet 5 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Kids Can Cook
Get the kids in the kitchen and have some fun teaching them some basic cooking skills, such as measuring and baking.
This recipe works equally well with any peanut butter - try crunchy or light creamy.
- Make Ahead
Place cooled cookies in airtight container or freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 1 month. Thaw at room temperature before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|