CADBURY Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ribbon Dessert
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 45min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (54 g) each.
- ⅔ cup Oreo Baking Crumbs, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 pkg. (100 g) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, melted, cooled
- Mix baking crumbs and butter. Reserve 1 Tbsp. crumb mixture for topping; press remaining onto bottom of foil-lined 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Whisk in whipped topping.
- Remove 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture; mix with melted chocolate in small bowl. Spread half the remaining cream cheese mixture over crust; top with chocolate mixture. Cover with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Invert dessert onto plate. Remove foil; turn dessert right-side up. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Size Wise
Savour a serving of this indulgent chocolaty peanut butter dessert on a special occasion.
- How to Melt Chocolate in the Microwave
Break chocolate into squares; place in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min., stirring every 30 sec. Continue microwaving until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 10 sec.
Prepare using light brick cream cheese product, light creamy peanut butter and light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.4g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|