WHEAT THINS Creamy Layered BLT Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4-1/2 cups dip or 35 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 11 crackers (20 g) each.
- 1 container (500 mL) sour cream
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon
- ½ cup shredded double-cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped, divided
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Wheat Thins Crackers
- Mix sour cream and onion powder; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Heat bacon as directed on package; cut into small pieces. Sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Top with cheese, 3/4 cup tomatoes and lettuce; sprinkle with remaining tomatoes.
- Serve with crackers.
Prepare using light sour cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|