RITZ Loaded Mashed Potato Topper
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 5 topped crackers (70 g) each.
- 20 Ritz Crackers
- ½ cup hot mashed potatoes
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 5 slices cooked bacon, each cut into 4 pieces
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers in single layer on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Top with potatoes, cheese and bacon.
- Bake 4 to 5 min. or until cheese begins to melt.
- Top with sour cream and onions.
Prepare using your favourite variety of shredded cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|