WHEAT THINS Baked Triple Veggie Dip
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4-1/2 cups or 36 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) each (dip only).
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cans (12 fl oz/341mL each) asparagus spears, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (300 g) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 can (10 fl oz/284mL) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 tub (250 g) herb and garlic soft cream cheese
- ½ cup Miracle Whip Original Spread
- Wheat Thins Crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Reserve 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese; set aside. Mix remaining 1-1/4 cups Parmesan cheese and all remaining ingredients until blended.
- Spoon into 2-L baking dish; sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 35 min. or until lightly browned. Serve hot with crackers.
Prepare as directed, using grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese, herb and garlic light cream cheese spread and Miracle Whip Calorie-Wise Dressing.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|