TRISCUIT Veggie-Havarti Melts
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers (64 g) each.
- 6 Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 85 g Havarti cheese
- 24 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Tbsp. fig fruit spread
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with butter; place in single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 10 min. or until sprouts are crisp and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut cheese into 6 slices, then cut each slice diagonally into 4 triangles.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese and bacon.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with Brussels sprouts and fruit spread.
Substitute 1 Tbsp. olive oil for the melted butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|