Caramelized Onion, Brie & Raspberry TRISCUIT
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 6 topped crackers (78 g) each.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 large sweet onion, quartered lengthwise, then sliced crosswise (about 3 cups)
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
- 48 Triscuit Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers
- 1 pkg. (125 g) Brie cheese, cut into 48 pieces
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in medium skillet on medium-low heat. Add onions; cook 20 min. or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Microwave jam in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or just until warmed, stirring after 15 sec.
- Spoon onions onto crackers; top with cheese, jam and parsley.
Cook onions as directed. Heat oven to 350°F. Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with onions and cheese. Bake 3 to 5 min or until cheese is melted. Microwave jam as directed; drizzle over topped crackers. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|