TRISCUIT Cranberry-Pecan Herb Cheese "Truffle" Bites
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 5 servings, 6 topped crackers (75 g) each.
- 30 Triscuit Original Crackers
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- ¼ cup tightly packed fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (150 g) garlic and herb fresh soft cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place crackers in single layer on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Combine cranberries, nuts and parsley in shallow dish.
- Shape cheese into 30 (1-inch) balls, using about 1 tsp. cheese for each ball.
- Roll, 1 at a time, in cranberry mixture until cheese balls are evenly coated with cranberry mixture.
- Place on crackers.
- Bake 2 to 3 min. or just until cheese balls are warmed.
- Make Ahead
The cheese balls can be coated with the cranberry mixture ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before placing on crackers and baking as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 4g|