TRISCUIT Loaded "Baked Potato" Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2-3/4 cups or 22 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 10 crackers (50 g) each
- ½ cup instant potato flakes
- ½ cup milk
- 1 container light sour cream
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) light soft cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, sliced, divided
- 1 cup shredded light colby and Monterey Jack cheeses
- 2 Tbsp. real bacon pieces
- Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic Crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix potato flakes and milk in large bowl; let stand 5 min. or until milk is absorbed. Add sour cream, cream cheese and half the onions; mix well.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and dip is heated through. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Serve with crackers.
Prepare as directed, substituting prepared mashed potatoes for the potato flakes, and reducing the milk to 2 Tbsp.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with your favorite variety of Triscuit Thin Crisps or Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.1g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|