TRISCUIT Hot Havarti & Green Onion Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 6 Thin Crisps (13 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups shredded Havarti cheese
- ⅓ cup Miracle Whip Original Spread
- 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- Triscuit Thin Crisps Sweet Chili Crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix first 4 ingredients until well blended; stir in 1/3 cup onions.
- Spread onto bottom of pie plate or ovenproof dish.
- Bake 14 to 16 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Serve with Thin Crisps.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with cut-up fresh vegetables in addition to the Thin Crisps.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|