TOBLERONE Topped Caramel Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 30min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (118 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 bar Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate (100 g), coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine baking crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre of cheesecake is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Spread caramel topping over cheesecake just before serving. Sprinkle with chopped chocolate.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portion size.
Prepare using brick light cream cheese.
Prepare recipe as directed, substituting a 13x9-inch pan for the 9-inch springform, decreasing the oven temperature to 325ºF and decreasing the baking time to 28 to 30 or until centre of cheesecake is almost set. Cool cheesecake completely in pan. Top with remaining ingredients as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|