Snowball OREO Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 2 cookie balls (28 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- ½ cup icing sugar
- Cover large rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into 48 (1-inch) balls. Roll, 1 at a time, in sugar until evenly coated on all sides.
- Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Prepare using Golden Oreo Cookies.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle with additional icing sugar just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|